Snow/Blue Goose Rags and Windsock Slings For Sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Snow/Blue Goose Rags and Windsock Slings For Sale

Postby tdb » Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:12 pm

I have 460 snow/blue/juvy rags for sale, all tied and on 2' and 3' stakes. Might sell in smaller quantities, but would rather sell together. Will take $270 for all including two nice windsock slings to carry them in, shipping is additional.
Have two additional windsock slings, will take $20each shipped to your door. Located in Northern Missouri if you want to pick up. Also have a bunch of windsocks available. Thanks.
Dead hens don't lay eggs.
tdb
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:32 am

Would you be willing to sell a hundred?
mallardhunter
hunter

still for sale

Postby mp_usmc_k9 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:01 pm

do you still have the rags what condition are they in and how much to ship to me in IL plaese email me at mp_usmc_k9@yahoo.com
call'em in, take'em down
mp_usmc_k9
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds