Ready to shoot Browning youth bow for sale or trade.

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Ready to shoot Browning youth bow for sale or trade.

Postby greenhead14 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:59 pm

I have a fully loaded Browning Micro Adrenaline compound bow for sale. It comes with sight, two releases, kwikee quiver, hip quiver, string silencers, prong style rest, carbon arrows, 85 grain field points, and new in box Steel Force broadheads. It is ready to take out and shoot. Draw length is 18-27" and draw poundage is 40-50 lbs. It is 4 years old and is in very good condition. Shoots very well. Asking 200.00 or trade for 12 gauge shotgun. PM me and I will email you pics if interested. Willing to ship.
greenhead14
hunter

Postby greenhead14 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:51 pm

:bump:
greenhead14
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds