big jet for sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

big jet for sale

Postby tommyv7474 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:04 am

2004 trition 2070
1996 johnson 200hp with new jet pump(less than 20 hours)
2004 trition trailer
36 volt 109lb thrust foot controlled trolling motor
22 gallon fuel cell and a 15 gallon fuel cell
flotation pods
tunnell hull
hydraulic jack plate
three bank on board charger
4 batteries all less than a year old
All new steering, throttle, and wiring in boat.
Front stand up console

I built this boat last year for shallow water fishing and duck hunting. It does both well. I went to the Mississippi river and hunted this year, I had four grown men and a 75 pound dog, 37 gallon of fuel, 7 dozen decoys, a spotlight and battery(plus the other four batteries), other odds and ends, and on GPS the boat ran 33mph. This boat will do anything and handle any water except the swamps in south texas. I have started hunting there and I am looking for a mud rig. This rig will run very shallow rivers. It also will handle the rough water in the big lakes. Email me at tommyv3@charter.net for pics of the boat. Or call me at (423) 213-7773 I live in East Tennessee. I am willing to drive a little.

$12,000 obo or trade
tommyv7474
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds