discounted hunts

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

discounted hunts

Postby addicted2duck » Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:42 pm

I am trying to fill out the rest of the season, so I am offering a sizeable discount. All half day hunts for the rest of this season are only $75 per gun. There are still a ton of mallards and Canadas around. www.sawaterfowladventures.com Contact Andy at 816-277-8121
here is a pic from last Saturday. There were over 2,000 mallards on the pond before sunrise.
addicted2duck
DHC Sponsor

Postby inwaterfowlin » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:45 pm

whats your limmit on mallard hens, thats a whole lot of brown in those pics, good shoot tho
Team Keats
Jake Huff
inwaterfowlin
hunter

Postby k9horseluvr » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:34 pm

If I were in your area I would be coming to hunt. But.....hope you get some takers, sounds like a great deal. Good Luck
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Postby nitrousneil » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:57 pm

whats a non resident lic. run and when does your season close?
neil gibson
high plains honker #0031
smm/tr hybrid
showtime#153 red/clear
dmm#3571 red/clear
strait meat honker red/clear
nitrousneil
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds