Decoys & Stuff For Sale (sold)

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Decoys & Stuff For Sale (sold)

Postby KOWATERFOWL » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:15 pm

I have 6 G & H shells with flocked heads including white and stakes for $40. Retail $109.99 for a dozen NOT FLOCKED. They have been used for 1 year and then sat in the trailer for a year. Heads have always been bagged seperately from shells. (SOLD - PENDING PAYMENT)

I also have 10 Flambeau Convert-A-Heads that are flocked including the white for $25 OBO. I have a 1/2 of a head that will be included for free, can't find the neck. (SOLD)

I also have a Hands-Free Carrying Decoy Bag - This custom made bag has extra stitching and has never torn. It allows you to carry decoys in the front bag and the back bag and frees both hands to carry your gun and coffee or whatever! I bought it to Pack In on a some hunts and never ended up having to do it so I won't need it . I bought it on Ebay for $40 and I will sell it for $25 (SOLD)

THANKS EVERYBODY _ IF ANYTHING FALLS THROUGH I'LL BE REPOSTING!!!

OZ
KOWATERFOWL
MICHIGAN
KOWATERFOWL
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds