Snow goose spread for sale CHEAP!!!

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Snow goose spread for sale CHEAP!!!

Postby Gmann » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:32 am

12 dozen All Wind Snow Goose Decoys, All Feeder heads, all heads are painted, and all on fiberglass stakes. 3 dozen blues, 9 dozen snows. Divided up in Two All Wind decoy bags. $250

Approximately 550 Texas Hunter Supplies rags on oak stakes. About 15% blues, the rest snows. These are divided up in two bags and I have a third bag that I will throw in with it. $200

6 Herter's foam full body floaters and 6 full body field decoys. All 12 for $100 SOLD

4 dozed Real-Geese Pro series silhouettes in two camo carry bags for $250

5 dozen Real-Geese Economy silhouettes in two carry bags for another $250

If someone wanted to buy the entire spread for $1,000 I will throw in 5 snow goose "Goose Magnets", 6 white hunters parkas, and my Herter's "Sport Sled" for dragging all the crap out in the field.

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING

Decoys are in Plano, TX (near Dallas)

The overall condtion of these are good. They've been used. I don't have any pics as I am helping a friend sell them. Here's what the All Winds look like, these are not the actual decoys for sale.

http://www.duckngoose.com/field-decoys-all-wind-windsock-kits.html

Email me at gmann22@yahoo.com or PM
Confucious say, he who hunts ducks, gets kicked in nuts.
Gmann
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds