FS-2 Cowboy Hats

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

FS-2 Cowboy Hats

Postby cmelik10 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:52 am

Guys I have a couple of cowboy hats that I no longer wear that I would like to get rid of if possible.

Hat number one is a Tan Stetson 5x felt hat in size 6 7/8. This has has been worn maybe 5 times other than that it has been hanging on the hook. I looked this morning and it is a 125-130 dollar hat, I am asking 100 for it.

Hat two is a black MHT 3x black felt hat in size 6 7/8. This has has seen quite a bit more wear, as it was my everyday hat. Over the last 4-5 years it has become more of my pheasant/deer hunting hat but it is still in good shape. It has become just a bit out of shape but nothing that a good hat shop couldn't fix with relative ease. Brand new this hat runs for about 80 bucks or it did when I bought it. I am asking 40 for this hat.

If a person wanted both of these hats I would sell them both for 120 that is shipped to your door.

I will entertain the following trades ONLY.

6 honker floaters (GHG or Bigfoots)-gets both hats
Birds Eye Maple SR-1 (both hats)
2 4 slot Avery Honker bags (tan hat only)
2 12 slot Deluxe duck bags (tan hat only)
Teach and the BUILD then build on what you TEACH. Baby steps, its all about baby steps.
cmelik10
hunter

Postby cmelik10 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:49 pm

back to the top
Teach and the BUILD then build on what you TEACH. Baby steps, its all about baby steps.
cmelik10
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds