labrador pup's for sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

labrador pup's for sale

Postby birddog crazy » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:04 pm

10 lab pup's born today, 4 blk, 4 choc, 2 ylw, akc and ukc registered. great pedigree, includes many hunt test dogs, and field trial dogs. Father , who is chocolate, is ran in uks's hunt to retrieve tests, and akc hunt tests. Mother, who is black, is a waterfowl and upland bird dog, used on pheasant's, quail, dove's, grouse, woodcock, and of course on waterfowl also. Both parents are certified on hips, plus my female is certified on her elbow's and her eye's also. price is $400 for blk's, $450 for choc's and the male ylw, and $500 for the female ylw. for pict's, shoot me a message with a e-mail address , and i will send picts to you. also I will, take in trade, firearms for puppy's. if good quality
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby CuivreDog » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:52 am

Eye cerf on the sire?

Any titles on either dog?

Copy of pedigree?
Brett
CuivreDog
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 am

no tiltle's on mother, i hunt her on every thing, just have not had time to run her in the test's, father has title's in U.K.C., in the hunt to retrieve tests, plus i do believe he has a title in akc, or he is going for a title this spring.as for pedigree, send me a pm with a e-mail adress and i will e-mail you a copy of both parents pedigree
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby rameleman » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:30 pm

would like to see pictures and pedigree info on the yellow female. also what kind of firearms would you be interested in? I am located in Litchfield, IL and I am looking for a good yellow female for hunting.
rameleman
Newb

Postby birddog crazy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:28 am

send me a pm with your e-mail address and i will send picts and pedigree's of parents to you by e-mail. as for what i will trade for, good quality pistols, rifles and shotguns. prefer centerfire pistols and rifles overall. in pistols i prefer 45 caliber pistols, but would consider other calibers in pistols. as for rifles i like lrge bore calibers juch as the mag's, or 30 calibers , or varment calibers, but would consider other calibers also. let me know what you have, but first send me a pm with your e-mail address so i can get the puppy info to you
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

the pedigree's of parent's

Postby birddog crazy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:44 pm

here are pedigree's of parent'sImageImage
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

the puppy's

Postby birddog crazy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:32 pm

birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby birddog crazy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:35 pm

birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby joshco84 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:08 am

Beautiful pups, good luck selling those buggers!! Would buy one but just put my noame on the list for a litter down here.
Who knew strippers had feelings?

Botiz630 wrote:Careful, then you'll have to get something to get rid of the geckos. And then something to get rid of what got rid of the geckos. Before you known it your camp will be full of great white sharks fighting velociraptors.
joshco84
Leg Humper

Postby birddog crazy » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:25 am

i should have no problem selling them, always had good luck, price is fair, quality of puppy's is great, and with all the health clearence's i have done on mother, and her hunting abilities, plus with the father's abilities should be quick, i alreadt have for sure 3 spoken for. 1 chocolate male, 1 chocolate female, and 1 black male
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby birddog crazy » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:23 pm

these will be great hunter's and family dog's, so contact me if interested
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Aaron H. » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:41 pm

Did you lose 2 ? I think I counted 8 in the pictures.
Team Widow Maker
Nelson Custom Hunting Lanyards
Aaron H.
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:21 pm

no, i still have 10, i thought i had all ten in the photo. here's one with all ten puppiesImage
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby birddog crazy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:53 am

4 pups left for sale. 1 choc female, 1 blk male, 1 blk female, and 1 ylw female
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby birddog crazy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:10 am

theses are going to be great hunting prospects and valued members of the family
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby birddog crazy » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:39 am

there are now just 3 pups for sale, 1 male black, 1 yellow female, and 1 chocolate female. if you want one, contact me to put a deposit down on one, . 1 month to go befor they are ready for their new homes
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby fireman1 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Hey Daniel, could you post some pictures of the pups now that their eyes are open and they have that cute puppy dog look? Oh, and here's a picture of dad.

fireman1
hunter

Postby fireman1 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:32 pm

He still has a chocolate female left!
fireman1
hunter

Postby jwhite » Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Those are some great looking pups. the line looks good as well. i see they have they candlewood line in them. that's a plus!!
Get your GREEN on!!--Echo team
jwhite
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:25 pm

i still have 1 chocolate female left
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds