XL cabela's 4-in1 max4 FS

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

XL cabela's 4-in1 max4 FS

Postby foggyhunt » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:00 am

i have a cabela's brush buster 4 in one system jacket in max 4 hd. purchased in '04 and it's in great condition. hardly ever any mud and has never needed to be washed yet. maybe 7 rainy hunts in all this time as I trade off with another jacket. No rips anywhere what so ever. absolutely nothing has ever came off or broke on this jacket. I need to go with a 3xl.

what i like best about this jkt is it's fleece beard guard with fleece inside the hood. If you email me at 3cubs@mtaonline.net i'll email you some pics. $135.00 includes shipping
"Blend in or go hungry"

"who needs a reason it's duck season"
foggyhunt
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds