FS - 2002 Lowe Roughneck R1542V (15-foot) Jon Boat

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

FS - 2002 Lowe Roughneck R1542V (15-foot) Jon Boat

Postby Pot Hole » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 pm

I bought this boat back in November with the intent of picking up a trailer and a motor and converting it to a hunting rig for next season. Recently, however, I have stumbled into a deal on a jon boat/trailer/motor package that I couldn't pass up, which now makes this boat expendable. I have done nothing to this boat since I bought it and the integrity of the all-welded hull is excellent. There are no holes in the hull and I have clear title to the boat. If you want the specs on this boat, click this link: http://www.lowe.com/fishboats/roughneck/R1542V.html and it will take you to the Lowe web site where you can see all the features this boat has to offer. Here is a picture of the actual boat:

If you are interested in this boat, I am offering it for sale at a price of $1100, which is less than what I paid for it and less than the NADA value of this boat: http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx? ... 1600104879 I also checked one of the larger jon boat dealers in this area and this hull is selling new for around $2150 + NC sales tax.

This boat is offered as pick-up only, but I will consider delivery within a reasonable distance for a fee (no trades please). You can also easily transport this boat on a 5 x 8 utility trailer or in the back of a long bed pickup. If you need specific pics of some part of the boat, just shoot me an email. This is a great opportunity to pick up a nice jon that can be fixed up as a fishing boat or a hunting boat for next season.
Pot Hole
hunter

No trades?

Postby dukslammer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:38 am

would you take any trades???? got several guns I can get rid of (xtrema, gold, baikal) and smaller boat (otter 1200)... let me know.
dukslammer
hunter

Re: No trades?

Postby Pot Hole » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:01 pm

dukslammer wrote:would you take any trades???? got several guns I can get rid of (xtrema, gold, baikal) and smaller boat (otter 1200)... let me know.

Check your PMs.
Pot Hole
hunter

Postby Pot Hole » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:02 pm

Some folks have asked to see the bottom, well here it is....

As you can see, the integrity of the hull is excellent.
Pot Hole
hunter

Postby Pot Hole » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Boat has been sold. Mods feel free to delete this ad.
Pot Hole
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds