FS /FT fud's

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

FS /FT fud's

Postby bailey boy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:45 pm

I have 1 Dz. new in box goose FUD's. Sell for $125.00 at Cabela's plus shipping. Will sell for $100.00 plus shipping. :thumbsup: Or will trade for other ducky things I might need :huh: lSorry :no: no weights with them. PM me with trades or if you would like to buy :thumbsup: Located in mid coast Maine. Thanks for looking :wink: Also looking for a pattern master choke to fit Binelle12Ga. super nova to trade or buy :thumbsup:
Get em Bailey boy
bailey boy
hunter

goose FUD's

Postby cONG » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:30 pm

i have a pattern master choke that well fit Benelli nova and Benelli 1
im not sure about the super nova but the choke is a long range but i kill duck at 60 yards ++ with it and geese
cONG
hunter

cONG

Postby bailey boy » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:52 am

I'am interesterd in the choke , I think it will fit my super nova? What is you would like to do? Trade a little or sell? :huh: Where are you located? They sell for $85.00 in Cabela's , let me know,thanks : :thumbsup: :Is this a black,or silver and is it ported? :huh:
Get em Bailey boy
bailey boy
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds