Okie Looking for help in Colorado

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Okie Looking for help in Colorado

Postby fishfurlife » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:35 pm

Hey guys, made a trade on the forum here and the guy I traded with has not come through with his end of the deal, he does nothing but feed me lines of how the decoys I traded are on their way. Is there anyone in the longmont area that might be able to help me out with the only dishonest hunter I have ever met. I have nearly come to wits end and don't know what else to do.

Thanks guys

Jeremiah

Southern Oklahoma
fishfurlife
hunter

Postby HunterX » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:47 pm

What was it's screen name? It could be one of those trolls. How much decoys? U could look into the Colorado forum but your best hope would be ask'n some fellows on the coloradowaterfowl site.
HunterX
hunter

Postby fishfurlife » Wed Feb 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Troll? His screen name is "smokinwaterfowl"
fishfurlife
hunter

Postby Wld Fowl » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:38 pm

I am looking for him too. He got my stuff and never sent his.
Ryan
Wld Fowl
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds