Warning To buyers, Please Read!!!

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

Warning To buyers, Please Read!!!

Postby fishfurlife » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:20 pm

Hey guys, Do not, I repeat, do not do business with a guy with Screen name "waterfowlsmackdown", his name is max schneider from longmont Colorado. Please save yourself the trouble. I am still trying to recover from my dealings with him.
fishfurlife
hunter

Postby cONG » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:02 pm

thanks for the tipe
cONG
hunter

Postby Wld Fowl » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:58 pm

I am also trying to get my stuff back from him. He will tell you he has had bad deals in the past. Then he will ask you if you can send first but will never send you your stuff.

DO NOT TRUST THIS KID AND HIS DAD DOES NOT CARE WHAT HE DOES!!!!

Ryan
Wld Fowl
hunter

Postby thaner » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:13 am

Is this the same kid that had all those bad deals on the refuge forums? Sounds like it, but I can't remember.
More ammo! I need to shoot something!
thaner
hunter

Postby David » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:16 am

There is a negative feedback sticky at the top of the classified forums. If anyone has a problem with a member to member sale her, I suggest you add them to it.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby thehunterteen » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 am

I had somthing similar, but not as bad. one guy said he would send me the payment for some shells. so I gave him my adderess, and he has not replyed back for about two months. and I never got the payment, either.
Shot my first Deer this year!
thehunterteen
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds