RNT Short barrel

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

RNT Short barrel

Postby jwhite » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:36 pm

My brother wanted me to post this for him. It is a Junebug acrylic short barrel used only 4 or 5 times. call is in good condition. He would like to trade for this call. Probably other RNT's. So what do you guys have? if you have any questions let me know and i'll get with him.

i can't seem to get the pict up. so if you want to see picts try pming me and i'll see if i can post them as a pm if not then send me your e-mail. Thanks guys
Get your GREEN on!!--Echo team
jwhite
hunter

Postby jwhite » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:59 am

Just talked to my brother and he has changed his mind on the call he is not seelling or trading the call.
thanks to all who looked or thought about trading for the call.
Get your GREEN on!!--Echo team
jwhite
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds