F/S 5 mo female CBR

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

F/S 5 mo female CBR

Postby Fowlmeister » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:28 pm

I have an AKC 5 mo female CBR that I have to part with. She comes from excellent stock and it's killing me to have to sell her. She and my 11 month old male CBR just don't get along and it's creating quite the problem at home. I want her to go to a waterfowl hunter and will part with her for $300. Please let me know if interested.
Fowlmeister
hunter

Postby k9horseluvr » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:53 am

Too bad you're not closer to VA...I know several individuals that have been looking for a good Chessie. :sad:
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Postby Willie » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:00 am

Yeah, I'd love to have her too. We had one growing up and she was the most loyal dog you could ever ask for! Hopefully someone will step up quick!
Willie
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds