WTS Dogtra 1600 NCP E-collar NEW PRICE

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

WTS Dogtra 1600 NCP E-collar NEW PRICE

Postby Goose bonker » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:48 pm

I have for sale a Dogtra 1600 NCP E-collar for sale.

Its got 100 different levels of stimulation, a constant and nick button, and a pager button, which causes the E-collar to buzz, as a warning or something.

This unit is fully waterproof, remote and collar.

This unit is pretty much brand new, I took it out, charged it completely, tested it on myself, all the different levels, then I tried one session on the dog, dog didn't like it, I didn't like using it, and I really don't feel comfortable using it on my dog, so I'm gonna get rid of it, could use the cash.

Unit goes for $270 from dogtra, I'd like to get $220 shipped for it. Paypal preferred.
Last edited by Goose bonker on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” Words of Benjamin Franklin.
Goose bonker
hunter

Postby rookiehunter » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:55 am

I have the same collar and I love it.
rookiehunter
hunter

Postby 2dogs1949 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:05 am

I have the same collar and also love it. DId you let the dog wear it for a month or so before you tried nicking. Ya gotta let them get used to wearing it before you use it. Use it to reinforce commands the dog already knows. You don't want them to associate the collar with the jolt. Very effective with my dog.
2dogs1949
hunter

Postby David » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:42 am

Ok guys, no commentary is allowed in the classifieds as per the rules stickied at the top. If you want to talk about the collar, do so in the hunting dog forum or by pm.

Thanks,
David
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby Goose bonker » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:38 am

I probably did something wrong with the collar, didn't do proper introduction or something, but I really did not like using it, I like leash training much better, so I'm gonna just keep doing that. Dog listens pretty well as it is.

I could use a few new duck calls anyway, so hopefully I'll sell this and get a couple of those. Thanks guys
“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” Words of Benjamin Franklin.
Goose bonker
hunter

Postby Goose bonker » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:00 pm

:bump:
Goose bonker
hunter

Postby Goose bonker » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 pm

New price TTT
Goose bonker
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds