Looking For A Dog

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Looking For A Dog

Postby mashin_da_ducks » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Im looking for a black lab pup. I have a dog now but shes getting old and wore out. I would the like the pup to be a female and a resonable price. Also would like to try and get it by easter.

Thanks
Give a kid a duck and he will be happy for an hour, teach him to hunt and he will be hooked for life!
mashin_da_ducks
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:52 pm

sold my last blk female today, but thee is one yellow female and a chocolate female left, but will not be ready for a new home til next month. $ 400 for either one, i live in central missouri
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Wadkins » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:33 pm

Got three black females and 1 black male. Mom and dad on site live in corinth ms. Pups are 13 weeks old. $200 female $250 male. :thumbsup:
Wadkins
hunter

Postby Ryan Hinds » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:12 am

I have a 12wk old blk fm for sale.She is a beautiful,blocky headed dog.I live just outside Hannibal,Mo.Email me at saltriverretrievers@yahoo.com if you have any questions.$350
Ryan Hinds
Newb

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds