WTS or WTT Czech VZ24 8MM Mauser $200 Shipped!!!

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

WTS or WTT Czech VZ24 8MM Mauser $200 Shipped!!!

Postby fenton_3 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:18 pm

I have a Czech VZ24 8MM Mauser that I am wanting to sell or trade for $200 Shipped to your FFL. The gun is in great overall conditions, bright shinney bore, walnut stock, and 100% blued metal. This gun would make a great collectors peice, even better shooter as 8MM surplus ammo can be bought for $100 for 1000rds. Talk about cheap fun!!! It also would make a great deer rifle, and hunting grade ammo can be bought just about anywhere for around $12 to $15 a box of 20. Local pick-up is ok and the price will be $180. My zip code is 63038. I will post picks ASAP, and PM me with questions. Thanks

If looking to trade I am looking for a snub nose .38, or other concelable handguns. Thanks
fenton_3
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds