12' jon boat and trailer * SOLD *

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

12' jon boat and trailer * SOLD *

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 pm

BOAT AND TRAILER $750 Firm
Excellent package for small and shallow water. The Trailer has new (never on the road) bearings, tires, wheels, lights, wire, spring bushings, treated bunk boards and carpet and comes with 2 spare tires. (spares were NEW and never run but sat and dry cracked. They have not lost air but I will call them SPARES only). it is rated for 3 people and 440lbs and 10hp I believe. the boat is damage free and comes with 2 clamp on seats (cost me $75 each) and a paddle.

I also have a mud motor for sale for this boat listed here too

Pick up in MICHIGAN near Flint

Last edited by waterfowlhunter on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Re: 12' jon boat and trailer

Postby masada » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:16 am

[quote="waterfowlhunter"]BOAT AND TRAILER $750 Firm
Excellent package for small and shallow water. The Trailer has new (never on the road) bearings, tires, wheels, lights, wire, spring bushings, treated bunk boards and carpet and comes with 2 spare tires. (spares were NEW and never run but sat and dry cracked. They have not lost air but I will call them SPARES only). it is rated for 3 people and 440lbs and 10hp I believe. the boat is damage free and comes with 2 clamp on seats (cost me $75 each) and a paddle.

I also have a mud motor for sale for this boat listed here too

Pick up in MICHIGAN near Flint

Image[/ Do you still have the boat motor and how can I get to talk too you .[/img][/list]
masada
Newb

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:09 am

already Sold as a complete package. only lasted about a week
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds