AKC Labrador Puppies

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

AKC Labrador Puppies

Postby shiloh's mama » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:48 pm

I have three black females left. They are 9 weeks old. We had a litter of ten puppies and everyone wanted chocalate or males. The father is a hunting dog and a hospital therapy dog. I live in Austin, Texas. The girls I have left are angels. They are well socialized, and have had their shots/wormed. I'm asking $350. We donated our pick of the litter to become a service dog. We decided not to keep any, because the mother is 3 and the father is only 2. This is their first litter and last. We had a lot of fun raising them and they have been awesome puppies, but watching them leave is too hard on me. One guy bought one male and came back 2 days later and bought another, because the puppy was so smart. I really want these little girls to go to great homes.
shiloh's mama
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 pm

would like to see pict's of pup's and parents, plus pedigree's of parents
birddogs rule and all the rest drool, for birddogs love you for you and do not ask for anything in return but love so hug your birddog
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby shiloh's mama » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Can you pm me and give me an e-mail address. I can send all of those things to you. I only have 2 left now.

Thanks
shiloh's mama
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds