FS or FT Jennings Spiritmaster Bow, young adult or female!

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, fowl_wishes, PADUCKSTUFFER

FS or FT Jennings Spiritmaster Bow, young adult or female!

Postby Redheadprostaff » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:05 pm

FOR SALE: Jennings Spiritmaster Compound bow with HCA three pin site and arrow rest. Poundage is maxed out at 50lbs. adjustable draw length with stabilizer and quiver. I have owned this bow since I was 14 and have killed numerous deer with it. I will also throw in a soft bow and arrow case (Mossy Oak). This bow has been babied and is in perfect condition. This would be a great bow for a beginner or a female.

Asking $150.00 plus shipping or open to trades on muzzleloaders, or scopes.

Pics available upon request(will be unable to respond for pics until Wednesday)

Thanks,
Redhead
Grassy Island Crew
Duck hunting long before IT WAS THE COOL THING TO DO AND "THE DUCK COMMANDER" !!!
Redheadprostaff
hunter

Bow

Postby Redheadprostaff » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:45 am

bUMP
Grassy Island Crew
Duck hunting long before IT WAS THE COOL THING TO DO AND "THE DUCK COMMANDER" !!!
Redheadprostaff
hunter

Sold

Postby Redheadprostaff » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm

Sold pending payment!......
Grassy Island Crew
Redheadprostaff
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds