Tracker Grizzly 2072cc For Sale

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Tracker Grizzly 2072cc For Sale

Postby DeadGreenHead » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 am

I have a 2005 Tracker Grizzly Center Console for sale in Michigan. I bought this set up new in 2007. Less than 50 hours on it. It has a 75 ELPTO Mercury and a tandem axle trailer. This is a great big water boat that doesn't draft much water. I just priced out a new one from Tracker Marine at $18,940 +tax+prep. I am moving inland and would like to sell it fast $10,500.00. E-mail me at charlie.gram@hotmail.com for pics. I work for the Department of Defense and this website is blocked from our computers. I will not be able to check it often. Thanks.
DeadGreenHead
hunter

Postby hogjaw » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:41 am

sounds sweet. somebody might get a deal.
Thas's better than gettin poked in the eye with a sharp object!!!
hogjaw
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds