WTT Bow Hunting Equipment

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

WTT Bow Hunting Equipment

Postby lawenforcer » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Hello,
I need help, I am just getting into Duck/Goose hunting. I am looking to trade bow hunting gear for Duck/Goose Floaters or Foiles or Zink Goose/ Duck Calls. Also, looking for a Patternmaster Extended choke for a Remington 870 express 12 ga. I am an owner of an archery store. So if you are looking for something in particular that you need in archery or bow hunting then let me know what you want and what you have to trade. Thanks for your help!
lawenforcer
hunter

Postby jnr hunters » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:51 pm

I have 11 goose decoys I think there called foiles in a mesh sack you set them with T stakes . There in fair condition I still kill geese off of them. I was thinking of selling them for 60.00 dollers. I'm not sure what there worth. I still goose hunt but the property I hunt I dont think I'll need them, I hope. I'm looking for a good and comfortable ladder stand. or a two man pop up blind for my wife and I.will consider any hunting item. hinojosahunters@yahoo.com
live to hunt. hunt to live
jnr hunters
Newb

dekes

Postby BirdBuster84 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Heres what I have for sale....

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopi ... ht=#451768

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=63177

I'm interested in some trading if you want.....
BirdBuster84
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds