Tri Tronics Pro 500 G2 Exp with 3 E-collars used four times. Collar is in perfect condition. Will also run three beeper collars from the hand held remote. Collar retails for 800 when adding the two extra receiver collars. This collar was new last season. $550.00. If you have any questions you can call us at 605-395-7799 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tri-Tronics Pro 500 G2 EXP is a smaller, lighter and improved version of the Tri-Tronics 500 Lite/LS/XLS Pro series collars which professional and serious amateur trainers have relied upon for years. This top of the line model combines all the features of the Pro 100 G2 EXP and Pro 200 G2 EXP series. The Pro 500 G2 EXP is an extremely versatile remote training collar that is right for any breed of dog and any type of training - from basic obedience to advanced field work. The Pro 500 G2 EXP gives you three levels of continuous stimulation and three levels of momentary stimulation - all instantly selectable from the transmitter. The Pro 500 G2 EXP has a toggle switch on the transmitter that allows you to quickly move between momentary and continuous stimulation. And of course, you can change variable intensity levels by adjusting the dial at the top of the transmitter so you can match any dog's temperament more quickly and easily. Built in audio tone with a separate button comes standard. A two-dog model is available. Click here for the Tri-Tronics Two-Dog Pro 500 G2 EXP which comes with two collars for training two dogs from one transmitter. Note: We use and recommend the Tri-Tronics Pro 100 G2 EXP and the Pro 500 G2 EXP models for "yard work" (obedience)training and any other training where low levels of continuous stimulation are used to reinforce previously taught commands. The Pro 100 G2 EXP and the Pro 500 G2 EXP models have a "low" and a "medium" button for continuous stimulation (as well as a "high" continuous stimulation button). The continuous stimulation produced by using the low and medium buttons on the Pro 100 G2 EXP and the Pro 500 G2 EXP is lower than the continuous stimulation levels on the Sport series, Classic 70 G2 EXP, Flyway Special G2 EXP, Upland Special G2 EXP, and Pro 200 G2 EXP. The low and medium continuous stimulation levels on the Pro 100 G2 EXP and Pro 500 G2 EXP are particularly useful with sensitive dogs/breeds.
Now with the new EXP feature, you can purchase the Pro 500 G2 EXP as a one dog unit and add a 2nd or 3rd dog at any time by purchasing extra collars. Upgrade when you need to control more than one dog at a time.
Tri-Tronics Pro 500 G2 EXP Features
* Two black buttons control 18 levels of continuous and 18 levels of momentary stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter
* EXP toggle switch allows you to add additional dogs by purchasing extra EXP collars at any time
* Collar may be charged in the field, charger sold separately
* No external collar antenna
* One mile range*
* Insulated contact points to ensure consistent and reliable stimulation in the water
* Interchangeable Contact Points for dogs with long or short coats
* Adjustable black collar strap with a square double (K9) buckle, and metal keeper fits neck sizes between 10 - 24 inches.
* FREE Basic Training DVD and Basic Training Manual
* No Risk 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
* Two Year Warranty - no service or return shipping charges
* Made in U. S. A.
* FREE SHIPPING in Continental United States via UPS Ground (US48)
Tri-Tronics Pro 500 G2 EXP Collar
* New G2 EXP Collar is 1/3 smaller and lighter with a lower profile, improved curved shape, and improved collar strap guides.
* The rugged, molded case is built to withstand all kinds of training and hunting conditions. The new G2 EXP collars are practically indestructible because they are made from Lexan which is the same material used in bullet-proof windshields.
* All Tritronics collars are 100% waterproof. Perfect for retrievers!
* ON/OFF switch activated at the collar
* Waterproof, removeable battery pack
* 3-Way battery charge indicator with built-in test light with a new improved light tube that makes it easy to see even in bright sunlight.
* Internal antenna system
* No exposed charging ports to gather debris, no covers to remove for charging.
* Weight = 7.2 ounces;
* Length = 27 inches (with receiver mounted to collar)
* Receiver Dimensions = 2.5 X 1.5 X 1.5 inches (without collar strap)
* Collar Dimensions = 29.5 X 1 inches (without receiver mounted)
* G2 EXP Collars will fit dogs with neck sizes from 10-inches to 24-inches.
Tri-Tronics Pro 500 G2 EXP Transmitter
Two black buttons control 18 levels of continuous and 18 levels of momentary stimulation instantly selectable at the transmitter and can be quickly adjusted with the dial on the back of the transmitter Toggle switch on transmitter allows you to select between momentary and continuous stimulation modes Teach yardwork/obedience and enforce known commands with lower levels of stimulation. Use higher levels to stop unwanted chasing or to overcome strong distractions.
G2 EXP transmitter comes with 3 position color coded toggle switch allow you to add up to 3 dogs to your system at any time.
The transmitter is fully waterproofed with a new slim molded 3 1/2 inch antenna. It is now smaller, lighter, more comfortable and significantly shorter than older tri-tronics systems.
The transmitter has a slightly smaller tube circumference and is more balanced and ergonomically shaped.
Rubberized sure-grip, no-slip area for your hand on the back and sides of the transmitter. New and improved Two-way intensity selector dial thumb/finger wheel that allows true one handed operation even while wearing gloves. The tone / accessory button location is now on the back of the transmitter allowing easy access.
Lower profile integrated button guard protects your dog from accidental stimulations or corrections.
The Tri-tronics G2 transmitter is virtually indestructible since it is made from Lexan - the same material used to make bulletproof windshields. Substantially shorter and very sleek 3 1/2 inch antenna
3-Way battery charge indicator lights with a new improved light tube that makes it easy to see even in bright sunlight.
Waterproof field-changeable transmitter battery pack
"A" selection on intensity dial allows transmitter to operate a Tri-Tronics Accessory Beeper remotely
* Weight: 8.86 ounces
* Dimensions: Length= 9.73 inches (with antenna)
* Circumference= 5.54 inches
Tri-Tronics Pro 500 G2 EXP Battery
* The G2 charging system for Pro Series Collars is a much improved, high-performance battery charging system. Comes with a compact charging cradle. No exposed charging jacks. No charging jack covers to remove or replace.
* Rechargeable NiMH batteries. These are user-replaceable. Heavy duty. Last 3-5 years with proper care.
* Waterproof, removable battery packs
* Trickle charge mode - Fully charged units may be left on the charger indefinitely because the smart charger "knows" if a battery needs to be charged or not.
* Rapid charging system: completely charge your collar within 2 hours. Before G2 this would take 14 hours!
* Charge any collar at any time. You do not have to completely drain the battery to recharge it.
* 3-way battery charge indicator lights on the collar with a new improved light tube that makes it easy to see even in bright sunlight.
Tri-Tronics Pro 500 G2 EXP STIM
* The Pro 500 G2 has 18 levels of continuous stimulation collar which means you control the timing and lenght of the stimulation by how long you press the button.
* The Pro 500 G2 also has 18 levels of momentary stimulation collar which is a premeasured amount of stimualtion that cuts on and off quickly, no matter how long the button is held.
* The Pro 500 G2 has two black buttons for stimulation and a toggle switch that allows you to select between momentary and continuous modes
Tri-Tronics Pro 500 G2 EXP Range
Collar range up to 1 mile.
Maximum range is based on "line of sight." This means that to get the full range out of a system there should be nothing between the transmitter and the receiver and the terrain should be flat and open. This isn't going to happen in most places that we spend time with our dogs.
The range on all of the systems that we carry will come down from the maximum based on training conditions, including weather, terrain, and the presence of cover.
Range is something that too much will never hurt, but too little can be a problem.
The new G2 collars feature a slightly different kind of continuous stimulation that will increase the systems ability to reach maximum distance in heavy cover and difficult terrain situations. The Pulsating Continuous Stimulation on the G2 collars transforms the old style continuous stimulation from a single impulse to a rapid succession of pulses. Because this is a "broken" signal instead of a single transmission it does a better job of reaching the receiver at maximum distance.
The pulses are so rapid that it gives the feeling of the old style continuous stimulation but increases the transmitters ability to reach maximum distance.
In situations where maximum range is not required and a smaller transmitter profile will be more comfortable for you, take a look at the Tri- Tronics MMA antenna .
This tiny inch and a half long antenna gets you an amazing 60% of the regular range with a more convenient transmitter profile any time long range isn't critical.