TX-Northern Flight Boat Blind

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: HNTFSH, Dep6, HENDU3270

TX-Northern Flight Boat Blind

Postby PC76 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:31 am

I have this northern flight boat blind that I am wanting to sell since I'll be moving and the new location won't be very conducive to boat hunting. $200 comes as seen the material may be a little tougher than the pic but it is the leafy stuff and easy to lace a new piece in since it has the mesh backing to keep it out of the boat. Was on a 1546 but it's adjustable up to a 1760. It's very solid and sturdy I doubt shipping would be an option due to weight and size.

I am located near Wichita Falls Texas--10 mins from Oklahoma border on I-44. Thanks have a great day. Image
PC76
hunter

Remove Advertisements

DuckHuntingChat.com
Advertisement

Re: TX-Northern Flight Boat Blind

Postby PC76 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 am

Has plenty of room for a comfortable hunt and will keep heat in pretty well. Image
PC76
hunter

Re: TX-Northern Flight Boat Blind

Postby PC76 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:35 am

This is what it looks like with it folded down on one side. Image
PC76
hunter

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds