Duck Hunting Forum banner

Topic for POSITIVE FEEDBACK

151K views 512 replies 276 participants last post by  garza7585 
#1 ·
Going thru the old post these are all the names that have POSITIVE FEEDBACK marked for them, an * means that more than one member gave excellent marks to them on trades or sales. If for some reason I have misspelled someone's name, just send me a PM and I will correct it ASAP. And now we will go forward with these.

ROXIE
Randy Marci
WATERFOWLER 1973
jjohnson_714
fowl_wishes *
Crewchief
KYKid
B.Quiz
SODAKHUNTER13
PAWEBFOOT **
TXAGduckhunter
ducklanyards
David *
whildphilhickup *
Stumpjumper
DLHO
cONG
orange legs
fishminer
THIN MAN
Duckslayer920
greenster
knockemdeadd
Crazy Coot
redhead_2007
UGLY FORD
duckbuster20
derbyl73 *
duckbuster06
Jacob42066
bughunter22001
Bret
EastTXlimits
NCducker
Joel *
Disco Duck
MM *
Black#3
taylormade
HC
Spiraleyes
wildfowl
DRMAJOR
chattahoochee
wldfwl
BustThe HellOutSomeDucks
Jeff
Dx1187
zhodes
Preacher1011
sljoe
Tarheel Yankee
brassass
DJH1
Varminter
Dixie Chicken
Dismalduck
duckmaster24
Killem
stevebestee
Justin
XFPS
tklikely
vital_kill
1ynggun
HJF
Kurt
Bushwhacker
TXDuckHunter
Cotton
orphanedcowboy
echoduck
muddy river
tsipesxr *
lale
donttreadonme
TakeEm12
jaredandshandi
Teamoutlaw
HUNTER3
Redheadprostaff
KDM
Team Grounds
jftry
Ruger-44
ILLmallard
takem1010
Okie Fowler
Fold Em

See less See more
#6 ·
Bought a SX3 from buckmeister. It was a flawless transaction. The gun was exactly as described, fast and safe shipping. I would buy another gun from him anyday.

On a side note, I dont like that all the other posts in the positive feedback got put into one. I would rather know if a person sold a gun, call or empty box.

#9 ·
I would like to add " Duckwrangler" to the list trade went good... It took a little longer than I would have liked on my end I was shipping a gun and my dealer to longer to ship then he was supposed to but it was out of my control but he finally got it... He shipped his product right away.. Thanks for hanging in there for me Duckwrangler..

#19 ·
I'd like to second the request for "IAhunter11" name on the list, great trade and the item was just as he described! Any time I had question was very prompt in answering them also! I would definatly do business with this gentleman again! :thumbsup:

#24 ·
Making an easy transaction is what everyone expects and I got no less than my expectations from MM, He had a T-Salt call, and he and I kept in great contact with each other and received the call just as advertised. Thanks a lot MM

#25 ·
I bought a couple of calls from "choc24/7", fast ship, and everything was as described. A+ good guy
JR

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.