Duck Hunting Forum banner

Topic for NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

95K views 52 replies 37 participants last post by  HNTFSH 
#1 ·
These are the ones that have had NEGATIVE FEEDBACK posted against them and I would steer clear of them.

Goose Killer from Illinois
dufenton
Bigkhunna/BIGKUHUNA/Waterfowlsmackdown- Longmont, Co.
Wright_hunter
"goosedwn" aka Philip Faulk, Goldsboro, NC
Jolejnik4bmx from NJ
Josephdistefano/ market gunner from Va.
Call-em
loudcloud aka marketgunner
dieselduck
arkyduckboy
moneymaker
Pheasants
Rawjaw21
Mallard Mick-Darien Mickelson
Treuse Goose
k2nickmn83
Drake176- Hampton Ct.
browningA5 aka Barry Nolan
Piroguejoe
mojo18
Shelby

See less See more
#2 ·
Shelby:

Doug Prentice
PO BOX 776
Three Forks MT , 59752

Doug Prentice
709 1st Ave East
Three Forks MT, 59752

phone: 406 600-4870

He won't even acknowledge he received the 2 Wonderducks. I texted him today and he says he does not know what I'm talking about. *Now he acknowlegdges he knows what I'm talking about, but he just received them and does not want to pay. He told me he sent a money order I had to sign for, but I never got it. I even put my return address on the box so if they were not delivered they should have been returned to me.

#3 ·
((Happened on another forum - the fuge- but wanted all to be aware in case he is also a member here))

November 18th I received a pm from ducter38 asking if I would be interested in trading an Addiction Rehab for and Echo OW or a Echo PM. Replied I might but wanted to know condition and see pics of calls. He ended up texting me pics and I agreed to trade for the Echo PM.

2 days later I shipped the Addiction out with Del confirmation... Waited a few days and hadnt heard from him so sent a msg letting him know call should be there he said had been out of town for the worlds calling comp but would check mail and get mine sent out. Ok...

A few days went by with nothing, let him know he responded that he sent it out and should have been there... A few more days the same, this time he said would goto po and see if can find out what happened and if nothing would just send my call back. Told him fine...

That was the last I heard from him, December 10th.. His final PM stated:

"Alright. I will take it with me when I go talk to them, and if the cant do anything about it I'll ship it back to you. I have way too many calls anyways lol. If you ever need any GK calls let me know. I can get a pretty good deal on them. "

Have sent a few since then and nothing.

Here is info from early on in "trade":

My address is
Kyle Dennis
892 Maple Ave.
Galesburg, IL 61401

My final PM to him 3 days ago was if my call, the echo or cash was not received this week I will be filing fraud charges.

Beware of ducter38, aka Kyle Dennis

#5 ·
marshtimber7404
keith wynn
916 south cass st
middletown de 19709
I agreed to buy two calls from him around three weeks ago and sent him a money order. He told me that he would mail the calls to me the following monday over 2 weeks ago. I have not seen the calls or heard from him. He has failed to respond to all my pm's. :mad:

#6 ·
I paid $90 for an "like new, mint, never been on a layard" RNT Short Barrel, I do not know the guys username as he contacted me via text message regarding a posting I had posted on here wanting to buy an RNT SB or Microhen in Boots on Color. The call came in with a big chip out of the insert, two cracks in the insert and a crack in the barrel.

I wrote him right away and he immediately got extremely defensive (as seen in screen shots of his texts below) which tells me that he knew what was up in the first place. I called him and told him I wanted my money back and would send the call back and he claims the call was shipped in perfect condition and told me "I can send the call back but if I send a chipped call back he isn't giving me my money back and I can go find a lawyer." He was cool with me sending the money as a gift so the 3% wouldn't be taken out for him and then made sure to let me know I should have paid the 3% extra to paypal to rub it in.

After going back and forth and me trying to reason with him and him not owning up to what he had done he came out and said he had pictures of the call before it left the house… those of course never showed up after I asked for them over and over again. After saying he had pictures and I asked him to show them he hasn't answered any of my texts or calls since.

The only info I have of his is below so if anyone knows who this is please help me out...

Address is:

Kowalski
Naperville, IL 60540

Edited by Moderator

#7 ·
To "svedbygrace1987"....I have spoken with "killerkowalski" and believe you are mistaken...seems to be a standup guy and I would feel confident in dealing with him anyday...not sure what the mixup is but I don't believe at all he was or is out to rip you of $90..helluva nice guy all the way around!

#8 ·
he seems like a very nice guy to me too if I just look at his forum history which there isnt a whole lot... but if you look at the evidence and facts here you will understand there is a first time for everything and I did indeed get scammed by this guy and he is still yet to do anything at all to try and rectify the situation. Thanks for your concern though.

#10 ·
On Sat Jul 21, 2012 A money order was sent to Vital Kill (Mr. Robert Lee of Sacramento, CA) for a GAEP roll crimper. On Fri Aug 03, 2012 I received this pm from Rob -
I've been waiting for that check and I did not received it in the mail. I got curious and told my wife to go thru the mail and fortunately I found it. I went to the post office today but I lost your address. Can you give it to me. I'll send it out tomorrow and give you a tracking number. Thanks

Rob

But still no crimper :sad: I've made several attempts to contact him through pm's here & on other sites, alone with leaving messages on his home answering machine, but still no answer or call back. Rob seemed like a stand up guy, but I guess not :no:
Rob it's been 111 days since you said the crimper was to be sent, either send me the money or the crimper :mad:

#11 ·
Username: ztmduckhunter3

Long story short: Sent pic of call, and failed to send pic and tell me about engraved sentence on other side.

After he offered to send the call back on his own he never did, had around 20 PM's in between and much time to make it right!!

Zack McGranahan
14 News street
Greenville, PA 16125

724-372-0908

#12 ·
Sham20
Sam Hammond

I bought an extrema2 from him however when it arrived it did not have the kickoff as advertised. I was finally able to get him to call me back and he said he was told the gun had the kickoff when he bought it but didn't actually know what a kickoff was. He agreed to make the deal right but he has not done what he said he would do. Now he won't respond to text or calls.

#13 ·
Traded a Grounds Real Thang for the call listed here:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=216917&p=1959408&hilit=shoreman#p1959408
When I text Shawn about the condition of the call I was told that:
"No chips or cracks, probably a couple minor scratches in the finish but nothing that goes to wood"...
"I have looked mine over good and cant find any flaws in it except a couple scratches on the band"
This is call I recieved however: :mad: :mad: :mad:

As you can see the call is cracked in multiple places and stinks of cigarette smoke.

Member page:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=63534

Info:
Shawn White
Hannibal MO 63401

I text Shawn about this and he proceeded to tell me to "f**K off" and that he "didnt lie about condition" of the call. Said his garage burned down and he "didnt have to deal with any of this."
Needless to say beware of Mr. White.

UPDATE: Shawn proceeded to place a profanity laced phone call and make sure it was known that I'm an ******* and he doesnt give a ****. He maintains his garage burned down and that my call was in that garage. Needless to say the condition of the call I received does not live up to what he had promised (although he claims the cracks werent there when shipped :eek: AND denied ever sending me the text messages???).
5 plus years of buying and selling gear on these forums I guess everyone comes across someone like Mr. White. Hope no one else has to put up with his BS....

#15 ·
mayhem96 said:
DuckMeat46 :fingerpt: :fingerpt: had tried to con catdiesel15, Greyduk, and myself.

catdiesel15 and Greyduk knows his info so maybe they could post it here and let others know to stay away from him

Over a duck call :help: :help:
Here's the info. Dude had us ready to all send money for the same call

Phillip Drerup
4513 lochmoor circle
Jonesboro Ar,72401

#17 ·
If I've posted this in the wrong thread then I'm sorry (I'm a newbie to the forum). If I buy something from someone on here, what measures would you forum vets suggest I take to avoid any of the above mentioned issues? Again, I'm sorry if this has been posted in the wrong thread.

#18 ·
tnhunter42 said:
If I've posted this in the wrong thread then I'm sorry (I'm a newbie to the forum). If I buy something from someone on here, what measures would you forum vets suggest I take to avoid any of the above mentioned issues? Again, I'm sorry if this has been posted in the wrong thread.
Pay with Paypal for starters...seems to me the hoops to jump through to get a refund are a lot fewer than with a Postal money order. Demand tracking information, saves a lot of hassle if you know when to expect the call, if it was delivered etc. Search their posts and try to gather as much info on them as you can. You'll deal with alot of good people on this forum, but only takes 1 guy to ruin it.
Good luck... :beer:

#19 ·
Get to know someone first. Get their personal information, email, phone, full name, etc. See several photographs of call(s) in question. Ask questions; condition, why selling/trading, how long they've had it, etc. Paypal will always back you up. USPS has problems, UPS and FedEx can be less complicated.

I've been trading for several months and really had no issues. I bought one call at a very cheap price and the buyer failed to mention there was a chip on the bell of the insert. But I got the call for about half price and knew I was buying a seasoned call, but feel he should have disclosed the chip.

Only other issue I had was with USPS. The package was tracked and scanned as "delivered" that was about one month ago. Still has not showed up. I had it shipped to my office in my care. In order to avoid this problem again I now use a PO box. Each and every call I send out I track and insure. It's only a few dollars more and it's worth it if something happens. I request all senders that they track and insure. Most are good about it since both parties are doing it. Some will want the extra $2 to insure.

Biggest thing is trust your gut. Seems like 99% of guys out here are good dudes, a few bad ones, but their names are up here.

#20 ·
I don't like to spread any bad stuff but if you're gonna deal with,

BugGunLabs you need to be careful. He had a post up here with some clothes and calls for sale. Another person posted on there asking about one of the calls and asked a question. The call was posted as an acrylic call and it wasn't. It was a poly call. Mistakes happen I understand that.

My dealings with him. On the same post he had a jacket listed for $150tyd. I asked for pictures which he sent and I agreed on the price. I made sure of the price and sent him a message making sure it was $150 Tyd. He said he would let me know. So I said let me know? That what you have it listed for. What's the deal?

He said that he made a mistake and posted it wrong but we could probably make a deal. He has since deleted some of his stuff from the post and changed other stuff.

He is just shady. He didn't get any of my money but I would still be careful of him.

#21 ·
Bigredman5223 said:
I don't like to spread any bad stuff but if you're gonna deal with,

BugGunLabs you need to be careful. He had a post up here with some clothes and calls for sale. Another person posted on there asking about one of the calls and asked a question. The call was posted as an acrylic call and it wasn't. It was a poly call. Mistakes happen I understand that.

My dealings with him. On the same post he had a jacket listed for $150tyd. I asked for pictures which he sent and I agreed on the price. I made sure of the price and sent him a message making sure it was $150 Tyd. He said he would let me know. So I said let me know? That what you have it listed for. What's the deal?

He said that he made a mistake and posted it wrong but we could probably make a deal. He has since deleted some of his stuff from the post and changed other stuff.

He is just shady. He didn't get any of my money but I would still be careful of him.
Seriously you have some real issues Bigredman5223, you have to make a deal to be able to call someone shady. Ive made losts of deals on here and everyone has been more than happy. Just because I didnt sell you an item and choose to try to get my money back and informed you the whole time that I was doing that and if they didnt take it back its yours, now your butt hurt and like a girl calling me shady. I will be happy to post our emails up and see how you come to that conclusion. I have sold 2 guns which the sellers are getting great deals, made a trade with another individual who has left me positive feedback already. But you want to get on here and start random junk. Your a computer hero I see, I apologized about the call I never handled it much and changed the ad. Didnt know that was shady, trying to make sure my ad is as truthfula as it possibly can be. I sold 2 new browning A5s to happy customers for over 2300 total but you call me shady over deciding to not sale you my jacket for 150 and I found out I was able to return it to the store and got back 279. I should have just sold you the jacket and took 150 instead of the 279 I paid for it, didnt know not selling it would make me shady. I am happy I served overseas 13 years and got injured badly so people like you can do this kind of stuff. Your last email said you wanted it so you didnt think I was shady then, just now that its not available. I know people like you their called 5 year olds who dont get what they want and throw fits, my 5 year old used to do that. Wow you really are incredible, you should come visit or give me a call, my numbers on my call add but be careful its shady to list your number. Please if anyone believes this ignorant use fell free to PM me for numerous users on here for referrals. Bigredman5223 if your to lazy to look up my add again to get my phone number here it is 719-237-1116, you pretty much look like an idiot posting something like this when we never had a deal and everyone that I have made a successful transaction with is happy.

#22 ·
I thought I would never have to do this but I got screwed for the first time on any of these forums. Be careful when dealing with

JustStartin'

He had a dozen FA Pintails for sale so I purchased six of them for $35 and they never showed up when he said he shipped them. He said he never screws anyone so he was willing to refund my money. Conveniently his Paypal account goes down so he can't pay me that way. I wait weeks to have a MO or even a check sent but still nothing. Its been almost two months and I haven't seen my money. He's told me that he sent it when he got paid but he's just lying to me. I don't understand how people can be this way. That's no way to do business so I would stay away. :mad:

#23 ·
shotgunslb said:
I thought I would never have to do this but I got screwed for the first time on any of these forums. Be careful when dealing with

JustStartin'

He had a dozen FA Pintails for sale so I purchased six of them for $35 and they never showed up when he said he shipped them. He said he never screws anyone so he was willing to refund my money. Conveniently his Paypal account goes down so he can't pay me that way. I wait weeks to have a MO or even a check sent but still nothing. Its been almost two months and I haven't seen my money. He's told me that he sent it when he got paid but he's just lying to me. I don't understand how people can be this way. That's no way to do business so I would stay away. :mad:
Yeah I'm sorry you didn't get your decoys. Costed me 15 in shipping out of pocket. My Paypal did not conviently go down it doesn't let me send out money I have to give them a copy of my ss, dl. That's why I didn't send a money order cuz I shipped the decoys I'm sorry they never showed up

#24 ·
JustStartin' said:
shotgunslb said:

JustStartin'

Yeah I'm sorry you didn't get your decoys. Costed me 15 in shipping out of pocket. My Paypal did not conviently go down it doesn't let me send out money I have to give them a copy of my ss, dl. That's why I didn't send a money order cuz I shipped the decoys I'm sorry they never showed up
If you sorry you would refund my money because that's the right thing to do when the product doesn't show up. Even if its not your fault, you can't just keep my money? :huh: I don't understand how you would continually lie to me and tell me you sent the MO to me when you didn't. That's not right either. You have the guts to respond on here when you get a Negative review but I still don't have my money back or the decoys I purchased. :fingerhead:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.