needin a hunting partner for west alabama!

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

needin a hunting partner for west alabama!

Postby bamawoody92 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:05 pm

I am 17 years old .i have hunted ducks sence 12 years old,I have boat,dog,dekes,and ect.Just lost hunting buddy and lookin for another hunting partner.I live in tuscaloosa,alabama i hunt a couple places is west alabama.Then i have a 70 acre lease in gould,ark.so let me know if your intersted.
bamawoody92
hunter

Re: needin a hunting partner for west alabama!

Postby BamaFowler13 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Hey, I'm originally from North Al but have just moved to Starkville this month to attend MSU and unfortunately there's no where within considerable driving distance to hunt other than one refuge which you have to draw for and even then you can only hunt it once a year. I can be in Tuscaloosa in about an hour and depending on where else in West Al maybe even less. Basically im just looking for somewhere reasonably close to hunt ocassionally this year, and if you ever feel like going north a little i wouldnt mind taking you a hunt sometime ( although i cant promise much on the duck killing part). I have all the gear necessary, other than a boat and dog which is kinda hard to have at college. I've heard that im pretty enjoyable to hunt with and not to shabby a caller either :wink: . So just let me know if you wanna get together and hunt some time.
P.S. Wouldnt mind going to Arkansas sometime either :wink: :wink:
BamaFowler13
hunter

Postby tbax » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:52 am

sent you a pm
tim
tbax
hunter

Postby morningwoody7 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:15 pm

i am a current freshman in tuscaloosa looking for a place and people to hunt with i am interested if you are send me a reply and somehow we can meet or something
morningwoody7
Newb

Postby pickenswoody54 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

Hey man i go to school in tuscaloosa. im fairly new to duck hunting but its something i really wanna get into. we're own a sawmill and land and timber company so we've got lots of land and i know tuscaloosa/pickens really well
pickenswoody54
Newb

Postby cjf0004 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Sent you a PM
cjf0004
Newb

Postby TNAL45 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 am

Also looking for guys to hunt with in Western AL. Go to school in T-town. Got everything but a boat and a place to hunt.
cannon wrote:Rules, in general, are bad for me. Left to my own resources, I'm a fairly responsible citizen. Once rules are in place, I have an insatiable desire to break them repeatedly. It's a sickness.
TNAL45
hunter

Postby tbax » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm

I live in Tuscaloosa as well, send me a pm.
tbax
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting