Request For Hunting Partner

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

Request For Hunting Partner

Postby duckslayncoastie » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Hows everyone doin. Im new to AL and in the Coast Guard in West Mobile. I have been duck hunting for quite some time now however to my dissapointment I have not been able to find a walkin swamp or hole that down here to hunt at that is not already wrapped up by a club or 10 different hunters. I have decoys and I consider myself to be pretty good at calling. If anyone is looking someone to hunt with or knows of public land that is easily accessible get up with me. If you have a boat I will spring for gas for takin me out. Thanks very much for the help guys.
duckslayncoastie
Newb

Re: Request For Hunting Partner

Postby David » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Hi there, I don't get our near as much as I used to, have 3 boys ages four and younger, but if I see I'm going out and have an opening, I'll give you a shout. I normally hunt out of my boat in the delta or up the river a little bit.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby rook » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm

If your up for some diver hunting I will be glad to take you along one weekend. I stay away from the delta and the causeway for the most part because of what you already mentioned. To many hunters and to much pressure. I usually hunt just about every weekend and looks like this year I will looking for a partner on Sunday hunts. If your up for killing some divers this year let me know. We have plenty to go around, mostly Bluebills, Redheads, and Buffleheads, but we had some Cans last year. Ofcourse now that we are able to shoot them they wont show.
rook
hunter

Postby P-RO » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:11 am

Im in the army and moving to pensacola as we speak if your still looking for a partner then hit me up ive got a finished dog, decoys, and boat
pross7122@yahoo.com

-- Paul
Nothing's better than smashin ducks with your best four legged friend!!!
P-RO
hunter

Postby Lookin4woodiE » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Alright guys. Kind of the same deal here. Im new to duck hunting and looking for some people to show me the ropes. Im trying to find some people to take me out hunting. Ill pay the gas, drinks, foo, and whatever else I need to. Ive been a deer hunter al my life and looking for a different sport. I recentelly returned home from Iraq and real good on gun safety just incase your wondering. my email is iknernicholas@yahoo.com email me if you wouldnt mind a hunting partner or just someone to talk duck with and ill send you my cell phone number. thanks
Lookin4woodiE
Newb

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting