Duck Hunting Forum banner

looking for hunting partners for up coming 2012-2013 season

5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  shooter75 
#1 ·
My name is Jay, Im 27 and i live in the Tuscaloosa area. I moved over here a year ago. Im looking for a couple of people to hunt with this upcoming season. I have been duck hunting about 8 years now. Im NOT looking for handouts!!!! I have my own boat, dog, decoys and ect. I used to hunt in MS, as thats where im form, and still do some. Im just trying to find people and places closer to home. So if anyone is interested pls let me know. Im not scared to drive a few hours to hunt as long as its worth it. Thanks and i look forward to the responses.

#2 ·
Hey man try Alducks.com. Its made up of almost entirely Alabama hunters with a few Miss. and Tenn. fellas mixed in. You'll likely have more luck finding someone there just because of there being more local guys on there. I'm a member of both of these sites, and both have been great help getting me started duck hunting and with finding folks to hunt with. Hope I'm not stepping on any toes here at DHC by promoting another forum. Just wanting to help a fellow hunter out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.