Hunting Eufala and Surrounding

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

Hunting Eufala and Surrounding

Postby flightdoc84 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 am

Hey looking for someone who knows the are a little better than I do to hunt with on Eufala. I have a mudmotor and plenty of dekes all I need is someone whos lived here a little longer to go with. I will provide anything needed except dog (mines a biscuit hound ha ha). If your interested get back with me.
Charles Galloway
Only number that matters is lives saved
DUSTOFF!!
flightdoc84
hunter

Re: Hunting Eufala and Surrounding

Postby Rhett3454 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Hey man, not sure where exactly you are locating but if you are willing to drive you should head to lake seminole. alot more birds and mch better variety of ducks. there is more pressure there but a hell of alot more birds.
'Merica, F**K Yeah
Rhett3454
hunter

Postby jaker » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 am

eufaula pretty much sucks, and seminole is pretty down the last year or two, living in ft. rucker, I would be headed towards mobile or some of the florida bays before I drove to either one. with that being said, I do hunt a lot in the eufaula area, as well as a good bit on seminole, pm me and maybe we can get together at some point.
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter

Postby SouthernWingsAssaultTeam » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Yea Seminole has not been like it was years ago in a long time. We hunt it a lot and struggled like crazy last year.and from the looks of this teal season it may be the same this year
Rodney Hill
Echo championship calls prostaff
Avian X Fieldstaff
SouthernWingsAssaultTeam
hunter

Postby jaker » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 pm

SouthernWingsAssaultTeam wrote:Yea Seminole has not been like it was years ago in a long time. We hunt it a lot and struggled like crazy last year.and from the looks of this teal season it may be the same this year

yep, I only hunted it one time last year, and that was enough for me, I've never seen so few birds on that lake, it was awful. And its been goin downhill for awhile. Plenty of better places to hunt, with a lot fewer bubbas
2009 - 2010 (My boat)

Bw Teal- 7
jaker
hunter

Postby Graham » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 am

I have a 14 month old male Boykin Spaniel that needs a home if you are the right person
Graham
Newb

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting