JAN 2013 and looking for a duck partner.

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

JAN 2013 and looking for a duck partner.

Postby pbgloryboy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Hey fellas,
My name is Ryan Roussell. Im 25 years old and I currently live in harvest. I was wondering if anyone on here is looking for someone to go out duck hunting with. I have not been in a long time and never in alabama since im from florida so i dont really know any good spots. I have been wanting to try either swan creek or mud creek in North alabama. Since that would be the best spots around me. I have a 2 man boat that i have been turning into a blind,a couple calls and a dozen decoys. I shoot a remington 1100. My boat motor is only a 30lb trolling motor but because of it being a camo plastic bass raider I can get into some tight spots that most boats cant get into. However going long distances isnt best being i run strictly off battery. I use this as my bass assasin when im not wing shootin so i have covered a good amount of the river with it. And i have a push pole that makes it awesome to get into some good spots. If interested let me know i would love to get at least one hunt in this year since most all my gear is brand new from christmas. And i would hate to waste money on a duck stamp for no reason. You can email me at Ryan.roussell@yahoo.com
pbgloryboy
Newb

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting