HELP

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

HELP

Postby shwjoj » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:47 pm

I am looking to book a guided day hunt in north alabama around raccoon creek WMA in jackson county for my fiancee. I would like to know if anybody knew a good place to call or contact. PLEASE
shwjoj
Newb

guided hunts

Postby Fackler Flash » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:41 am

The only guides I know for sure in that area work with Mallard Place, and I'm not sure that they go to racoon creek. You should be able to find out more about Mallard Place on the web. There may be other guides, you might check with the Scottsboro - Jackson County Chamber of Commerce, but I'm just not sure who and where to look.

I personally wasn't impressed the one time I went with Mallard Place. They have what I understand is some very nice private land, but they took my group out on public water less than 200 yards from where a couple of us hunted the week before.
Fackler Flash
hunter

Postby BEAR » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:36 am

The guy that runs Mud Creek Taxidermy does a little guiding,Sorry dont have a # for him,also there are a few local guys around here that take people out,Check with the folks at Mud Creek BBQ, they may have some names, also check with Coon Creek Outfitters at Stevenson
BEAR
Newb

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting