One week or less

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

One week or less

Postby David » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:23 am

Well, my wife just got back from the doctor and if he doesn't come before, she'll be having our second son next Monday. The boys will be 22 months apart, so we plan on having our hands full for a while. She can't wait for another baby, while I can't wait until they are old enough to go hunting and fishing. :biggrin:
David
Lefty

Postby REDLEG » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:41 am

congrats david :thumbsup: both my boys are 2 years apart (12&14)believe me there is a lot of advantages haveing em close. they will pretty well be in the same sports leagues, same guage guns,about the same size clothes,etc. of course they could be in college at the same time..dang i just thought of that :oops:
REDLEG
hunter

Postby tripleCBoykins » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:17 pm

David,
There's nothing like having kids. My daughter shot her first deer last fall. My son shot a spike opening day last fall, then this spring he got his first turkey. They sure make for special memories. I hope your prepared for those late nights. They're rough but you want remember them when they hug your neck after that first successful hunt. GOOD LUCK!!!!
Hunt with Boykins
tripleCBoykins
hunter

Postby David » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:16 am

Well twice yesterday, my wife was having labor pains, but they never got any closer than about 8 minutes apart before they started subsiding. Getting close to go time it looks like. Hopefully she will make it until Monday. We have some parents coming in from Lafayette and Jacksonville Sunday to see the newest addition.
David
Lefty

Postby badandy970 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:18 pm

Congrats man, I have a 2 year old girl and my wife is pregnant with a boy due in october. My daughter has two of her own duck calls and even son dieing rabbit calls. Dad can't even use them anymore. she just loves to blow calls and boy does momma get pissed at us when we get to goin LOL
Semper Paratus
Final Approach Pro-Staff
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Duck Junkies Pro-Staff
Sitka AK. Ducks Unlimited
TEAM TRIPPLE H
TEAM BUSH QUACKED
badandy970@hotmail.com
badandy970
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ALMODUX » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:13 pm

COngrats, and get ready and enjoy it, cuz Mom probably won't....but all will be great. :lol:
Here's a thought: Let the ducks work and decoy.
ALMODUX
hunter

Postby alabamabronco » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:46 pm

way to go man....I hope Mom and the baby boy will be healtly after its over......i got 2 boys 3years old and 6months ........nothing like kids man
alabamabronco
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting