South Alabama Minnow Ponds

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

South Alabama Minnow Ponds

Postby ringerslayer21 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:48 pm

I live and hunt in Northwest FL and we mainly shoot redhead,buffles on the bay and ringers and woodies on the ponds, I'm looking for any info or someone to get up with for next season on paying to get in on a few minnow pond hunts , live in destin fl, but also sometimes stay in defuniak springs which is very close to the geneva AL , mainly would be just me and my girlfriend i just want to get her on some new birds ,cans, ruddys,spoonies,gadwall,wigeon,and even more ringers are fine too, willing to drive anywhere within about 3-5 hours from geneva ,any info or help would be awesome thanks AL guys ,, also have a very well manner seasoned 3 year old british lab great retriever,thanks again :smile:
ringerslayer21
hunter

Re: South Alabama Minnow Ponds

Postby Rhett3454 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Man you need to head to Seminole and scout it hard, may have to pick up a ga license but you can shoot all the species listed above and a good bit of teal and gadwall through most of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'Merica, F**K Yeah
Rhett3454
hunter

Postby SouthernWingsAssaultTeam » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Along with everybody else trying to do that too haha ^^^Its been ridiculous at Seminole the last 3 years with being crowded
Rodney Hill
Echo championship calls prostaff
Avian X Fieldstaff
SouthernWingsAssaultTeam
hunter

Postby Rhett3454 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:04 am

SouthernWingsAssaultTeam wrote:Along with everybody else trying to do that too haha ^^^Its been ridiculous at Seminole the last 3 years with being crowded

This is true, that's why we send people that direction to open up better water a little farther north if you catch my drift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'Merica, F**K Yeah
Rhett3454
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting