J.U. Blacksher Football raffle

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

J.U. Blacksher Football raffle

Postby REDLEG » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:43 pm

I thought this might be of interest, one of this years school fund raisers will be a raffle for a two day guided goose hunt in Texas for two people/two nights with lodging included. The raffles will sell for $10.00 each and 250 will be sold. The hunt will be your choice of dates from Nov. thru Jan. liscense, meals, and transportation are not provided. Anyone interested in purchasing one of these raffles please contact me @ tsilcox23@hotmail.com or Tyler @ 251-593-1507. The winner will be annouced Oct.3rd on this site. J.U Blacksher is a 1A school that is K-12 grade and graduates about 30 to 40 students each year.These funds are being raised to help our boys purchase new equipment,uniforms,etc. The hunt is being sponsered by Third Coast Outfitters, one of Texas's premier waterfowl outfitters.
REDLEG
hunter

Postby REDLEG » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:58 pm

i dont think anybody on the site bought any tickets, but ill post up about the winner anyway. Mr. C from Atmore,Al will be heading out the 31st with his wife and 2 kids to hunt the opening weekend of season. We didnt have much problem selling the tickets and are thinking about doing it again next year. :thumbsup:
REDLEG
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting