Perdido River

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

Perdido River

Postby PcolaDu » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 am

Ok so i just moved to pensacola and found a place called perdido river and it seems to be half in alabama and half in florida im curious if any of you have hunted it and could tell me what to expect to get and or where else to go around there
TEAM ALLNIGHTER
"Nights are to long hunting season is to short"
PcolaDu
hunter

Postby David » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:44 am

You'll find people are pretty apprehensive about giving out information on the internet. There are a lot of internet scouters that get most of their information off the net. That said I have never hunted there, so I can't tell you how the hunting will be.

Alabama has a reciprocating agreement with most boarder states for the rivers that are shared. Either license can be used, but I would still check to make sure it's that way for that river.

Good luck,
David
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby BOATR » Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 am

read your post on shotgun world, i've never hunted the river, but you never know, check it out. hunting where we live at is tough i'am told
BOATR
hunter

Postby Redfishrick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:14 pm

We had a house on Perdido when I was growing up, Where we were I can't remeber many birds but I honostly was not looking. There are alot of little ponds off the main river they might be good spots for woodies
Fairhope, AL
Redfishrick
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting