traffic

Discuss Alabama duck hunting and more.

Moderator: David

traffic

Postby tripleCBoykins » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Anyone on here? How's the deer season going? Any new dogs? Ya'll give me something, haven't seen anything but Johnny on here trying to drum up business. Someone has to be doing something besides work like me!
Hunt with Boykins
tripleCBoykins
hunter

Postby David » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Planted my deer fields last weekend. Over the weeks before, I built some barn walls, put up roof trusses and had it roofed. I haven't done anything related to ducks yet. Maybe I'll get the pics off my cameras and put those on here.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby hogjaw » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:37 pm

hey man. The deer season ain't been good to me so far. I went the day after opener and had 3 silly does smell my stinky butt i guess and the blew the woods down. i might actually kill one if i would get my butt out of bed and go but i just dont have the motivation to go that much anymore. ive been bit by the duck bug! i chose to stay at home today and paint and rig up decoys insted of deer huntin. i cant wait for opening weekend! how bout ya'll? hope we have a good season with all this good cool fall weather we are gettin. Its a nice change from the 85-90 degree temps we been havin in Oct. hope we have a cold butt winter.
Thas's better than gettin poked in the eye with a sharp object!!!
hogjaw
hunter

Return to Alabama Duck Hunting