Hoping for a long shot

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

Hoping for a long shot

Postby domsmith4 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 am

I know this might sound crazy, but here goes. I live in Oklahoma and will never be able to afford to come up there and hunt sea ducks. I know that it is legal to give someone ducks as a gift and I was hoping that you could send me a few for me to mount. Of course I would pay for shipping. Please don't laugh too hard, it is the only chance I'll get to have some of those awesome birds. If you have any extras, instead of cutting them up please let me know. Thanks Dominic domsmith4@gmail.com
domsmith4
hunter

Re: Hoping for a long shot

Postby waldo2382 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Season in most areas has been closed for a month already.
Alaskans for Global Warming

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
waldo2382
hunter

Re: Hoping for a long shot

Postby jonnyb » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 am

yeah season closed :crying: :crying: :crying:
I didn't think that it was against any laws to "gift" ducks.... but idk.
man look into getting up here it can be expensive you dont need a guide. a good shotgun a good map and a fishing pole( with a small jig or spinner on it ) and DONT for get your rain great if your coming to western AK LOL
"Honey how many other women you know, Husbands get up early in the morning and spend all day laying face down in the mud to bring their wifes home a duck for dinner......"
jonnyb
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting