Sea Duck Looking for Partner

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

Sea Duck Looking for Partner

Postby Alaska Gray » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 pm

If you wanted to hunt sea ducks or already due and looking for a partner, so am I. I will be hunting Sea Ducks allot this year out of Whitter and maybe in Homer.
Alaskan Bowhunters Association
Public Affairs
Gary Keller
Anchorage, AK 99502
Alaska Gray
hunter

Re: Sea Duck Looking for Partner

Postby waldo2382 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 pm

I hunt Homer whenever I can in the winter. Hunting can be good. I hate hunting the same place 2 days in a row. Any of the back bays can produce. Some are better than others. I don't know if I'll be around much this winter, I might be in Cordova most of the winter. Let's keep in touch and maybe we can blast some birds. Remember it's only 2 harlies and 2 oldsquaw and 1 eider this year.
Alaskans for Global Warming

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
waldo2382
hunter

Postby Alaska Gray » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm hoping to get people toghether and we all come up with a proposal to get the limit back..
Alaskan Bowhunters Association
Public Affairs
Gary Keller
Anchorage, AK 99502
Alaska Gray
hunter

Postby Doctor D » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:13 am

I am interested if you still are! I am pretty close to whittier and would like to join up with someone soon. Email me at daverickydonahue@hotmail.com or call 573 289 5880. i have a lab and oppertunity at boats, look forward to hearing from ya
Doctor D
Newb

Postby waldo2382 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Well I may be in Cordova this winter. Depending on where I have my boat, come on down and slay some sea ducks...and yes we need to try and get the limit changed back in Homer.
Alaskans for Global Warming

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
waldo2382
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting