ducks to gift?

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

ducks to gift?

Postby dablaw » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Looking for a few different ducks if anyone has some to get rid of to gift...Any sea ducks(harleys,scoters,eiders,oldsquaws),barrows goldeneye,wood duck,blue or greenwing teal,pintail,widgeons,cinny teals,shovelors,redheads,ruddys,spoonies,Hooded merganser drakes,common merg drakes,red breasted mergs..I'll take any or all of these that are in good shape and not shot up...would love to have some specks,snows,and blues or brants too..I'm learing taxidermy right now and I'm planning on opening a shop late next year and just want to have a variety of waterfowl to have in a showroom..Many of these I never see around here..So if anyone can help me out, It would be much appreciated...Thanks,David.
I'm an old fart , but young at heart...Been there,done that, wrote the freakin book...When i die I hope it's at sunrise, with a gun in my hand, and the sound of wings overhead...
dablaw
hunter

Re: ducks to gift?

Postby dablaw » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Thought I would repost this now that you guys to the north's seasons in..If you get any extra Harleys,Barrows Goldeneyes, or anything else interesting in the way of sea ducks that your willing to gift I'll gladly pay shipping...Let me know, Thanks in advance,David.
I'm an old fart , but young at heart...Been there,done that, wrote the freakin book...When i die I hope it's at sunrise, with a gun in my hand, and the sound of wings overhead...
dablaw
hunter

Postby RobR » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 am

You are still a little early for seaducks. I hope to do a little hunting in November, but not sure if that will work out so can't make any promises.
RobR
hunter

Postby dablaw » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:56 pm

No problem...Enjoy and if you happen to get a few extras you can let go of, let me know, I'll pay shipping..Thanks,David.
dablaw
hunter

Postby dablaw » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:55 am

Just checking to see if anyone up there has any extra sea ducks?? Is the season going good?
dablaw
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting