Rabbit trip

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

Rabbit trip

Postby LaRedneck » Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:43 pm

Anybody up for a rabbit hunt/whatever jumps infront of my gun HAAHA. I'm gonna be off till sunday and since its warmed up i think it time to get out.
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby akbrett » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:56 pm

I wish I could. I've got way to much to get done this weekend though. :thumbsdown:
akbrett
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:08 pm

akbrett wrote:I wish I could. I've got way to much to get done this weekend though. :thumbsdown:

:withstupid:
Same here. I would love to meet up w/ some folks and hit the trails fer them bushy tails.... damn studies and werk :hammering:

Count me in someother time tho. :thumbsup:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:28 pm

Well i can't say it was worth it today but we did have a good time though, we did find a cool hornets nest though i took it so one day i can mount or something. Corse my jack was trained for squirrel anyhow i know he would run a rabbit if he saw it but to trail one might be a different story. Any of ya'll use dogs or just kick bushes. OH we say a hugh cat track too. man i sure would like to get him. any of yall hunt those.
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby akbrett » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:42 pm

I've never had a shot at a Lynx. I've seen them during the summer and I've even gotten a glimpse of one when calling 'yotes. Where did you try for hares??
akbrett
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:23 pm

Well I wouldn't call it trying, more or less gettin out of the house, but i went out by the welcome to chugiack sign, saw someone had a blind up, an older one and wasn't by the pond i would of chosen either but my question would be can u hunt on the other side of the tracks or is it somebodys land, how is the land set-up here, back home its either posted farm land or WMA's, i saw a "no tress" sign at the track bridge which i assumed would be for the other side of the river. Looked like some good duk wood though, has anybody hunted out there, whats it like.?????????? IF ya'll know where i could kill some bunnys i'd appreciate it :thumbsup:
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting