St. Paul Island Hunt

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

St. Paul Island Hunt

Postby flywaytaxidermy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 pm

I just returned from an amazing trip to St. Paul Island Alaska. This was my second time to the island and I was amazed again at the beauty that Mother Nature has created there for us to cherish (Especially the Wind)

I met a lot of wonderful people while on the trip that are now new clients or acquaintances of ours that made the trip a very memorable one.

We had a very successful first day, and then the wind started blowing and our time on the Bearing Sea was limited. I spent an afternoon photographing, researching and collecting some habitat on the island so when I am creating habitats for clients I can be as accurate and use as much natural habitat as possible.

I included a few photos that capture a small part of the beauty of the island.

Thanks,
Flyway Taxidermy

flywaytaxidermy
DHC Sponsor

Re: St. Paul Island Hunt

Postby Aleutianking » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 am

Jerry It was great having you up again and cant wait to see some of your mounts come back. Congrats on getting your Eiders.

Cheers Charlie
Aleutianking
hunter

Re: St. Paul Island Hunt

Postby flylineguide » Sun May 05, 2013 5:10 am

What a great trip. In fact here we are just a mere 6 weeks from Fathers day 2013, the promised delivery date of my 2 kings and 2 harlis!!!!! I cant wait buddro, talk to you soon
Puddlers,Divers,Seaducks. Thank goodness I live in Maine. Stripers,bluefish,tuna. Inland trout,salmon,and rivertripping.
flylineguide
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting