need a duck boat

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

need a duck boat

Postby foggyhunt » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:16 pm

guys, i wanted to post here because it's AK. If anyone has a 16' aluminum with a good motor that they have been thinking about selling, I could be interested. Or if some of you could give me your thoughts on this it might help. I'm thinking of selling..

My truck: 2004 F250 FX4 lariat Crew 6.0 powerstroke diesel long bed with very well made fiberglass shell made my carryboy. 28k. miles. Ok, a truck that could very well outlive me as I'm 50. And also of the fact that with proper care could very well outlast 3 gas engines. Besides me wanting to part with a Ford vehicle because I've had it with them...I'm
thinking of selling this beast to downsize and with the money left over, get a used boat so I can get back on the Kenai for Kings and to duck hunt.

Let me ask you guys who have a boat, would you be more than a bit miserable if you didn't own a boat? I mean living in Alaska, and not having a boat is almost odd for a guy who spends his life in retirement and to hunt & fish? I have 4sale signs on it and there are a lot of things to consider.

This truck is sweet and I've spoofed it up a little if anyone would like to look at it. Maybe you would tell me to Keep it! :withstupid:
"Blend in or go hungry"

"who needs a reason it's duck season"
foggyhunt
hunter

Day Late

Postby akduse » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:27 pm

Hello Fog,

I just sold mine today 16/48 with a 27hp Pro-Drive on the back. I let it all go for $6500.00

I have a 14' with pods and a 13 hp Long Tail Beavertail and a 30hp prop/jet with trailer $4500.00

If interested pm me or email

srudolph@gci.net

Good Luck

akduse
akduse
hunter

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:56 am

foggy,

dont werry yer not the only "odd man out". I dont have a boat either :salude:

Hope that werks out fer ya... Its almoast a shame to sell such a nice truck, but i see yer logic.

Keep us updated! :salude:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting