MUDFEST WEEKEND?

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

MUDFEST WEEKEND?

Postby otterbfishin » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:42 pm

Ok guys, lets hear about it! If I couldn't be there I want to at least hear about your exploits on the marsh. Who showed up? How'ed the mud boats do? Let's see some pictures.
Thanks,
Jesse
otterbfishin
hunter

Re: MUDFEST WEEKEND?

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:29 pm

otterbfishin wrote:Ok guys, lets hear about it! If I couldn't be there I want to at least hear about your exploits on the marsh. Who showed up? How'ed the mud boats do? Let's see some pictures.
Thanks,
Jesse

:withstupid:

I wanna know how it went..... Im suuuper jealous of you that did git to go :thumbsup:

-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:57 pm

Jealous......at least you where in the same state well at least i'm keeping my trigger finger in good working order, come on guys post'm up. :thumbsup:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby skybust » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:55 pm

Ray come on post up how was it I get cut on Tuesday depending on what they do Im out for 3 to 9 weeks Im hoping just 3 so I can make opening day havent missed one in 19 years
skybust
hunter

SORRY

Postby AK Ray » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:29 pm

I have been out of town without a decent connection. I could barely do my online only time sheet. The wilderness of Prince William Sound, even at an air nav site is still way off the grid.

The kid and I arrived late after everyone had already spread out. I ran into Shannon and Rex as well as two other guys that meet them at the ramp. There were some other folks there before 10am but they went elsewhere looking for silvers I guess.

No pics while cruising around. I need to teach the kid how to use the camera and not get her fingers in front of the lense. I only took a couple of photos of the boat after the day was over. The kid and I cut a bunch of grass to stick in the new "pop up" blind for the Black Brant. When I get the camera downloaded from my work trip I will post up those at least.

Chris, maybe if you are not very bendable by 9/1 we could just stick you in a boat and let you shoot. OR we could stick you in one of the blinds on the beaver damn and you can help keep the ducks moving for the rest of us. :toofunny:
AK Ray
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting