Seward silver derby

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

Seward silver derby

Postby foggyhunt » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:32 pm

im looking for another person to hop in my boat. im sticking around lowel point because i only have a 16' alumaweld flat bottom duck boat. My boat has 24" sides so it's not all that bad but a far cry from my nice 2004 20' hewescraft I had. i'm planning on fishing it a few days either over the weekend or during the week next week. Just low on money and having another guy would help. 260-9102 if someone is interested. I have plenty of smoked fish and a black lab that will entertain us. You can bring yours if you want.
"Blend in or go hungry"

"who needs a reason it's duck season"
foggyhunt
hunter

Re: Seward silver derby

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:52 pm

foggyhunt wrote:im looking for another person to hop in my boat. im sticking around lowel point because i only have a 16' alumaweld flat bottom duck boat. My boat has 24" sides so it's not all that bad but a far cry from my nice 2004 20' hewescraft I had. i'm planning on fishing it a few days either over the weekend or during the week next week. Just low on money and having another guy would help. 260-9102 if someone is interested. I have plenty of smoked fish and a black lab that will entertain us. You can bring yours if you want.

If any of you can go, and dont, that would be a shame. That sounds like a TERRIFIC deal foggy. Id go in a heartbeat if I could. Same reason as last time :oops:

Hope you find a good fishin buddy :smile:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby foggyhunt » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:53 am

i love to fish alone, just money this time and the fact that i'm in a much smaller boat gets to me. i fished the derby alone a few yrs back in my hewes but the trip was cut short because of the new Ford diesel i had with only 7k miles and it's 5 leaking injectors nitemare that I inherited. couldn't even finish the week out. very sad when you pay 43,000 for trouble and new roters were needed at 27,000 miles? i got rid of it. Now i'm driving a '95 gmc sierra that just turned 244,000 and feel much safer only I'm missing driving around in a big beautiful truck
"Blend in or go hungry"

foggyhunt
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:07 am

Hey a 95 gmc is still a beautiful truck, that was my second truck first nice truck, blue, lifted a little with super swampers, pipes......man that was a perdy truck. Well hope you find someone, i'd got ina heart beat but you know where i am. :pissed:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby foggyhunt » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:05 pm

you have a nice GMC. Hope you get back home soon. I traded out of my ford and into an '06 Sierra 1500 and loved it but decided that I didn't move to AK, just to drive around in a nice new rig so I got rid of the sierra to get a boat. I have to find a job over here and have been looking but there is too much of who you know, not what you know but I'm sure if I keep at it I'll find some place without the attitude. I know im qualified for many jobs and don't even get an interview because all my work was down in the L48. guess i don't want to work for them anyway.

Until I find a high paying job for the banks, i'll be stuck with what i have. Nothing like driving a nice new truck but nothing like being on the water also.
"Blend in or go hungry"

foggyhunt
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting