Cordova here I come!

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

Cordova here I come!

Postby afman87 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:12 pm

So I am super excited! Duck season has kicked off and although I have yet to kill my first limit in Alaska, I've brought home plenty of ducks and I called in and shwacked my first speck last weekend! Now I have scheduled my first ever trip to cordova! Its going to be me, my wife and buddy. (Really wish I could bring the dog...) We leave 28sept and come home on 10oct. The game plan is to get my wife and buddy their first big game animals and I just want 40mph cupped wings! I'll be bringing my 18ft jon with 27hp go devil and truck with so I'm hoping that (weather permitting) everyone will be heading home on the 10th tired and thoroughly satisfied. If any one is from around there or is gonna be down there round the same time please hit me up. I always have room in my blind for new friends. Also this will be our first goat hunt so if anyone has any tips we would love to hear them.
afman87
hunter

Re: Cordova here I come!

Postby brownduck » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Afman --

You might try checking out http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/for ... wl-Hunting. It's a lot more active for waterfowling in AK than this forum. Good luck on your hunt!
brownduck
hunter

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting