09-10 season

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

09-10 season

Postby desertducks » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:29 am

Well everyone its about that time. Just a few more weeks to make sure everything is ready for the season. Then the wife becomes a duck widow. Well again this year the offer is out there if anyone wants to go out i will be more than happy to show you around. Just pm or email me and we can hook something up. Well best of luck and keep safe this season....... :hammer: start killin
desertducks
hunter

Re: 09-10 season

Postby Infamous20 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:57 am

I would like to come out to Tucson area and do some hunting this year maybe we can all go get some ducks. My buddies have went out and hunted with you last year or the year before and said they had a great time. Well good luck this season and if you are ever down in the Buckeye area let me know.
Mike

“If it flies, it dies, and if it just sits there, it dies too!”
Infamous20
hunter

Postby nascar919 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:37 pm

desertducks wrote:Well everyone its about that time. Just a few more weeks to make sure everything is ready for the season. Then the wife becomes a duck widow. Well again this year the offer is out there if anyone wants to go out i will be more than happy to show you around. Just pm or email me and we can hook something up. Well best of luck and keep safe this season....... :hammer: start killin

nascar truckdriver will be in phoeniz on nov.9 and would like to duck hunt. i hunt in nc but not home alot thought i would do it on the road.i could get you pit passes for race
nascar919
hunter

Postby BigJls1 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:51 am

nascar919 wrote: nascar truckdriver will be in phoeniz on nov.9 and would like to duck hunt. i hunt in nc but not home alot thought i would do it on the road.i could get you pit passes for race

hey man I dont need a pit pass, but I could hook You up.

PM sent. Go Jimmie #48. 4 in a row!!!
BigJls1
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting