AZ duck hunt

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

AZ duck hunt

Postby nascar919 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:50 pm

NASCAR truck driver will be in Phoenix, AZ, on November 9th. Have till Friday with nothing to do, would like to go duck hunting if anyone would be willing to take me with them. Can trade for garage pass if I know soon enough.
nascar919
Newb

Re: AZ duck hunt

Postby duckindesert » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey there. Saw your first post and have ben thinkin about taken ya out. Just been to busy to reply, figured it don't mater if you see my spot if ya don't live here. just need to make sure you have an AZ. hunting lic. and AZ duck stamp, you should have fed. duck stamp also what days (dates) will you be here for sure.
There ARE ducks and bucks in AZ
duckindesert
hunter

Re: AZ duck hunt

Postby nascar919 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:29 pm

will be leaving texas after race on nov 8,will be in phoenix on that monday afternoon.can hunt on tues,weds,thurs and maybe saturday afternoon depending on what timethe garage closes. i have already looked at liscense prices. i know what you mean by taking someone to your spot but as you said i dont live there just looking to hunt while in town.not getting to hunt much at home this year so trying to make the best of it. will send you a private msg with my phone #.
nascar919
Newb

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting