Stolen Waterfowl gear!

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Stolen Waterfowl gear!

Postby yaaintdeadyet » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:29 am

Hello, I'd like to make an appeal to any and all waterfowlers in the general Phoenix area, and likely the entire state. A few weeks ago I discovered that my RV had been broken into and all my waterfowling gear had been stolen. While you're out in the field if approaced by anyone selling you gear, inspite of the sob stories of the poor economy, it all could be stolen merchandise. I'm sure you all have some sentimental value to your waterfowl outfits along with a monumental investment. I won't belabor this sense of loss. Here's the list of items ripped off.
Mossberg UNI 835 12g, black polymer with sling. Camo floating gun case with 2 xtra chokes in pocket. 2 folding shell holders, 12 each. 3 Ruger rotary mags for a 10/22 along with a banana clip.
Assorted duck calls, black plastic, nothing of real value yet all on one lanyard with my distinct teeth marks.
6 Flambeau Gr. wing Teal dekes. 6 Inflatable Mallard dekes along with 4 inflatable Honker dekes. They're great for pond hopping and float tube hunting.
More than a dozen boxes of various size steel loads in 12 and 20 g. each. Most of the 12g loads were in heavy plastic zip lock bags. Along with a half dozen each 12 and 20 g dove loads. 2 bricks of .22 ammo. 4 boxes of .38 ammo. Gore-Tex waterfowler's coat. Carhart canvas jacket. A Scent Blocker inner suit. And, get this, my long underware! Yea long underware. Granted it was heavy duty stuff, yet long underware! You'll recognize them by the stretched waist, By the way they have no stains.
One item I'll truly miss is my Ruger Mark 1 .22 pistol. She's wearing a Bicenntial inscription with a thumb rest grip. She rides in a custom cut holster all nestled in a green pistol case. Remember the first time you held a girls hand? It made you a little anxious yet excited. This little Ruger thrilled me in that manner each time we "dated".
OK, enough out of me. If there's a chance anyone happens across any of this gear please contact me via this email: Yaaintdeadyet@aol.com or via a response or PM on this forum. I've got reward incentives at the ready.
Ya say life sucks, ya say life's great! Well, ya aint dead yet.
yaaintdeadyet
hunter

Re: Stolen Waterfowl gear!

Postby azbullsprig » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:18 pm

where was your trailer when it was broken into?
Field Staff:
Buck Gardner Calls
www.buckgardner.com
Memeber:
California Waterfowl Association
Ducks Unlimited
azbullsprig
hunter

Postby yaaintdeadyet » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:54 pm

It was parked at Carefree Manor RV park in Apache Junction off Deleware and Tepee. In the storage area there. From what I was told no other RV was or had been broken into. I'm fortunate in that I've still enough hunting gear to put together a waterfowl season yet what was taken amounts to a loss of gifts from years past and goods accumulated over a long period.
Ya say life sucks, ya say life's great! Well, ya aint dead yet.
yaaintdeadyet
hunter

Postby FastPine » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:22 pm

My sympathies dude...Fu ck thieves..
Blasting holes in the night till she bled sunshine..
FastPine
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting